We are unlike any other networking group in Dallas!
Founded in 1998, Team Networking™ is Dallas’ most dynamic and top revenue producing business-to-business organization for sales professionals. Each year our members refer and close TENS of MILLIONS of dollars in business by being each other’s advocates within the Dallas business community. (In 2022 members closed nearly $62,000,000 in business referred between members.) With members who truly care about growing each other’s businesses, it is easy to see that the Team Networking™ methodology works!
It all begins with the slogan “How can I help you grow your business today?”™
Dramatically different from most networking groups, Team Networking™ members focus on increasing your sales, not selling you their own product or services. Imagine being able to build relationships with Dallas area sales professionals who are dedicated to building one another’s businesses without an expectation of immediate reciprocation. By opening their contacts/rolodex’s to one another, providing warm referrals and making introductions, Team Networking™ members create new sales opportunities for each other daily.
Team Networking™ serves its members by providing:
- Offering 4 chapters in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex
- Industry Exclusive rights – one member, per industry, per Team Networking™ chapter
- A weekly forum to meet and build relationships with other like-minded, referral giving sales professionals
- A proven methodology and system to drive sales revenue through relationship based networking
- Regular “All Chapter Members” educational workshop luncheons to expand sales skill set
- A comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign to attract qualified visitors and increase membership base
- An interactive website that provides individual chapter member listings, hyperlinks to member websites, and various on-line member services
- Accounting process that tracks referrals given, business closed, and membership engagement
- Regular community service opportunities, as we seek to give back
- Accountability, as members must be productive and active to retain industry exclusive membership status